♥one day u feel like crying♥ ♥call me♥ ♥I dont promise that i will make u laugh♥ ♥but i can cry with u♥ ♥If one day u want to run away♥ ♥dont be afraid to call me♥ ♥I dont promise to ask u to stop♥ ♥but i can run with u♥ ♥If one day u dont want to listen to anyone♥ ♥call me♥ ♥I promise to be there for u but also promise to remain quiet♥ ♥But one day if u call♥ ♥and there is no anwser♥ ♥come fast to see me♥ ♥Perhaps i need you.....

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

homesick!!!

siyesli aku windu nk blk umh haha wlupn umh aku x la jauh mne ngn umh sewa...windu nk minum milo bpk aku wat windu nk mkn mskn mak aku wlupn mak aku jarang msk windu nk tgk tb smpi lebam windu nk gado ngn abg aku haha windu nk kaco adek aku ahh sumenye aku windu actly xde mood nk type kt blog ni haha tp aku type gak k la chow...aku nk stdy smbl lyn lgu2 jason mraz(cm hebat je nk wat byk2 keje dlm 1 mse haha)

No comments: